One day when blog surfing I saw this blog and completely fell in love with the pictures so I decided that I was going to get professional pictures of this baby.
Last week I took Sophie to get her pictures done and I couldn't be happier. Check out her sweet pictures at Fauset Photography - go to Client Proofing and type in sophie to see them. Let me know which ones you think I should order for her nursery.
5 comments:
Those pictures are precious. I love the ones of her in the trunk! They will be so cute in her nursery.
Isn't Jen the best! Those pictures are beautiful - too hard to choose! You'll have to go type in Lucy's name in the password and see the ones she did for me when she was born.
They are all so darling! But I love 07, 10, 13, 20, 22, 27. Can you tell I love B/W? LOL
ok so they are all adorable!! i love them! but i think it would be super cute if you got like three big frames and put number 5 on the right number 27 in the middle on then number 7 on the left.. so cute!!
Very cute. You will always love that you have them.
Post a Comment