1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
4 comments:
I remember when you and I went to Amy's Pampered Chef party together. It was the first time - and maybe the only time (sad!) - that we did something without the boys. (Oh wait, I think we scrapped together once too.) I had a fun time and it was right before I was getting married and we chatted about what married life was like on our way home:)
Most of my memories are when we are on a bike.
One memory that comes to mind is when we were going up hobble creek. I was having a hard time making the legs work. You began talking and encouraging me. Before I knew it we were at the top. Thanks.
Look forward to riding with you again soon
Oh man...there are so many to choose from.. But, one that I really like that we haven't reminisced about lately was the new year's martinellis fight...we were crazy.
Oh, and the moshpit at The Ivy Tower and you and Jodi always loving the Red Hot Chili Peppers..I can never hear them without hearing you and Jody doing that shrilling imitation.
Remember all those times we knocked on a certain person's door and they stopped answering. Remember when Dave taught us all about Pamela Anderson, remember when we were super awesome visiting teachers and single handedly brought back a person with a interesting name back to church, oh wait hmm that wasn't us, because umm she never let us in. Remember when you and Maria brought me that sweet book on my sad day, that was very nice, remember when we went out to eat at that fun hamburger place with Todd and Dave, we should totally do that again, okay this is getting long, I guess I just have some fun memories. :)
Post a Comment