Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What to wear....

Honestly - I have nothing to wear. None of my clothes fit me right now and I refuse to wear my maternity clothes any longer! It is just so depressing to have 15 pounds to lose AGAIN.

The thing is this is my 4th baby. You would think I would have some of my "in between" clothes left over from the last 3 kids but I can't seem to find any of them. Why is it that I would throw away all my bigger size pants and keep skinny jeans from who knows how far back? I will never wear those old jeans again...yet I keep them cause they are a smaller size...but the pants I need I got rid of the second I lost weight. UGH!!!

I guess I'll just wear my pajama bottoms and Todd's t-shirts for a few more weeks.

1 comment:

sandy said...

Sophie doesn't care what you wear! Besides that - you'll be in your old clothes in no time!