Hmm tough call, she looks cute both ways. I kind of think the no bangs makes her look older but she looks adorable either way. So by the way are you coming on Friday? I'm also thinking of doing D Dinners again in late August if you haven't picked a date yet. We are gone most of August but will be back towards the end so let me know if you want to go. And Summer is currently germ free so we'll have to plan a play date when I see you on Friday if you come. :)
She is beautiful either way, but I am a "no bangs" kind of Mom. Bangs require too much work--trimming, curling every day, etc. Ali has never had bangs, and until she can do her own hair, the no bangs look will stay! =)
8 comments:
Hmm tough call, she looks cute both ways. I kind of think the no bangs makes her look older but she looks adorable either way. So by the way are you coming on Friday? I'm also thinking of doing D Dinners again in late August if you haven't picked a date yet. We are gone most of August but will be back towards the end so let me know if you want to go. And Summer is currently germ free so we'll have to plan a play date when I see you on Friday if you come. :)
No bangs.
I say no bangs, she has a cute hairline.
I say no bangs. I think she looks cute either way, however you get to see her big beautiful eyes without bands.
She is beautiful either way, but I am a "no bangs" kind of Mom. Bangs require too much work--trimming, curling every day, etc. Ali has never had bangs, and until she can do her own hair, the no bangs look will stay! =)
no bangs, she looks really cute without them, and it is better to start growing them out now while her hair isn't to long.
I am a no bangs kind of mom, but do whatever you want.
It's 6's. She's gorgeous either way.
Post a Comment