Thursday, July 31, 2008

All the Small Things

There is so much to smile about this week.


  • Sophie's Room: We are almost finished with the painting of Sophie's room and it is looking sooooo cute. Tomorrow Kati is coming in town to add all the finishing touches and I'm so excited.


  • Running: Yesterday Todd asked me if I wanted to go running. Of course I wanted to go....he hasn't run with me since we were dating and I was very excited. So after we got the kids to bed we got our gadgets ready (we both wore our ipods and Todd wore the garmin) and we took off. I made it 2 miles last night and felt great - Todd kept going after I finished. I was so excited when Todd told me we ran our second mile in 9:09 ... woo hoo!


  • Breaking Dawn: Holy cow I can't wait until tomorrow night! We are having the ultimate girls night out - dinner and the midnight release party. I ever read Eclipse again this week in preparation - yes I'm obsessed!


  • Idaho: We had such a fun time last weekend in Idaho. I love watching Todd race and it was so much fun to see family.

1 comment:

6 P's in a Pod said...

I want to see Sophie's room so take pictures and post them, won't you?