Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

We had our baby this morning at 6:48 am. Today was my goal date because I think the birthday is cool 07/08/08. Things went great with no complications. Labor started around 1:40 in the morning and poor Todd got no sleep last night. He just woke up from a nice long nap on a very comfy hospital pull-out bed.

She was 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20 inches long. We haven't decided on a name yet and we will get better pictures posted as soon as we get our cord brought to the hospital.

It feels good to be done!!! Although I know this is only the beginning of the work, but man is it good to not be prego anymore.

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations, Kathy! I can't believe it's only been a few hours and you have your first post up! You are a super trooper! and you got your wish - you beat me to delivery!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! HOW do you have your baby on your goal date? That never worked for me...

Natalie said...

I am so happy for you Kathy! She is beautiful!

Brooke said...

She looks so adorable. Congratulations. What a perfect family - 2 girls, 2 boys.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful..congrats. Funny that I read the news on Heidi's blog first.

We LOVE girls and were rooting for one, but are mostly happy because Claire gets a sister!!! YIPPEE!

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

Oh she is so cute, I love her cute little hair. How exciting! Congrats your guys. :)

Lovell Home said...

And you thought you were going to teach spin that next morning???? Very quick. She is adorable.

Brett said...

Congratulations guys. She's beautiful!

Hayley said...

Yeah!! I drove past your house this am and noticed all the cars so I came right in the house and checked your blog and what do you know you had her! Congrats how fun for Claire to have a sister! Way to go on the delivery you are amazing I want to cry just getting cramps!! What night can I bring dinner? Hope to see her soon!

Jen said...

It was our early morning walk that did it! We are so excited for you and the family. She is a beautiful baby girl! You remember the name we chose...I'm expecting her to be named after her mom's exercise partner and friend!!! Totally kidding!We'll be stopping by with dinner in a few nights! Hope all is well. Love ya! Jen

The Leishman Family said...

I'm so excited for you! 2 boys 2 girls, it's perfect! she is adorable!!!