- Why can't I be patient? It took me 9 months to gain all this weight I can't expect it to fall off in 2 weeks. But I'm frustrated!
- Why has Luke had 4 accidents in the last 2 days????
- Could Sophie be a better baby. Thank goodness she is or I'd be going insane with 4 kids
- I really wish I were in good enough shape to do the Spudman this weekend. It is so hard for me to sit on the sidelines and cheer when I really want to be out there.
- I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out next week. I signed up for the midnight party today....am I crazy?
- I'm really nervous about Claire getting tubes in a few weeks. But I am ready for her to not have so many ear infections and be on meds non-stops
- I miss Todd. He has a big deadline at work and has been working non-stop this week. I'm excited for a whole weekend away with him.
- I miss running. I ran a mile a couple of days ago and it felt good but it will take me a while to really be able to run again
- I really miss riding my bike.
- I love having so much of my family live close by. And I really miss the ones who are far away.
- I wish I had more patience with my kids. They don't mean to be so crazy, it's just their ages. Do they know just how much I love them?
- I hate filling our cars up with gas...honestly $100 at the gas station?
- I really need a tan - even though I know it's not good for my skin
- Should I really have to use wrinkle cream and acne cream at the same time...there is something wrong with this picture.
- How did I get so lucky to marry the perfect guy?
- Will Claire ever grow out of this stage?
- Why is Luke so darn clingy? Was it something I did?
- Am I a push over? There are currently 2 kids asleep in my bed (1 is Sophie so she shouldn't really count) and I can hear Claire still playing in her room when I put her to bed 2 hours ago.
- I should be sleeping instead of blogging....but where's the fun in that?
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Random Thoughts
I saw this post on Jen's blog and it made me think about what I'm thinking about in my life right now. So I thought I would do a post on my random thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your posts! Don't worry about the tubes - You will be so glad you did it!! I can't wait to run with you when I get home!
Your post made me laugh -- I can relate to SO many things! Especially the anti-wrinkle, anti-acne cream I have to use on my pasty white skin each day. I went from teenager to middle-ager almost immediately! So glad Sophie is a good baby. I need one. Maybe the 4th is the charm! - Kristine
I hear you on the tan. I will look like a lizard when I am ninety. But at least I will have looked alive for all the years leading up to then!
And I also hear you on losing the baby weight that accumulated over 35 weeks. Unfortunately, it takes more that two weeks to lose them. :) But with your running skills, I'm sure you'll be in a bathingsuit in no time flat!
Post a Comment