Friday, March 28, 2008

Flashback Friday

Since Todd is in NYC I thought I would flashback to my New York days today. Back in 1992 I was a flight attendant for TWA. After 5 weeks of training in St. Louis I was stationed in New York. Finding an apartment in NYC was a beast and very expensive so myself and 5 other flight attendants all got a room at the Best Western in Queens. We didn't spend a lot of time there since we were always out on flights. My first flight was to Berlin. After living in New York for a year I moved home to St. Louis and did the rest of my flying from there (6 more months) before I came back to BYU. My parents weren't happy when I quit to go back and get a degree they really liked the free flights.


Me, Rebbecca, and Tami
This was during training. We had to practice going down the slides and climbing out the windows so we had to wear these jumpsuits over our business clothes.



Tami, David, Rebbecca and I
This was at our graduation when were officially flight attendants.



Tami and I
We only worked together twice and this was an empty flight so after serving meals and drinks we were goofing off in the lavatory for some reason.



This was during a meal service on an L-1011 calling down to the lower galley.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember those days for you...but, man, you look like a baby.

Jen said...

You continue to suprise me. I never knew did that. The clothes are sweet. You looked so professional! What other crazy things have you done that we dont' know about! Man, my life is boring!