Monday, March 10, 2008
All in a days work
Most days being a mom who works outside of the home isn't too bad. My job is very relaxed most of the time so I can take off if I need to for the kids doctor's appointments or anything that comes up and I live really close to work. But I have to complain just a little today (we all deserve it every once in a while). This morning came way too early thanks to day light savings time and on my way to teach my spin class the clock in my car said 4:32 am - UGH! I quickly changed that at a light so I wouldn't have to think about it. I got home around 7 and after my nice hot shower really just wanted to climb back in bed for 30 minutes until it was time to get Tayson off to school. But there was way too much to do. So I went around the house and gathered up all the sippy cups and got everything in the dishwasher, folded and put away 4 loads of laundry (my fault for not finishing the job on Saturday), changed 2 poopie diapers, got the kids dressed, pulled out a dinner to thaw, and somehow managed to get myself ready and dressed to get to work as close to 9 as possible (I actually made it here at about 9:07 am). Thanks to Todd I didn't have get Tayson breakfast or get him dressed and ready for school. Lucky for me it's a slow day with no meetings today so I can spend the rest of my day relaxing while working on the computer instead of chasing the kids around. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not one second of that post sounds relaxing to me!! AHH - Daylight savings time came way too early in TN too! and, I didn't even get up until 6:55!
At least you're on-the-ball enough to have the laundry clean and a meal in the freezer!
Post a Comment