The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day...no I am not going to take my kids for a walk. I have had a great workout week, back to 5 days - thanks to having Traci back among the living and some great advice about taking iron (which I started last week and it has made a world of difference). I bought a hot new pair of maternity jeans so I can have skinny days again. The kids are healthy and sleeping all night long and life is GREAT! Sometimes it's just all the small things that make the good in life outweigh the bad.
Funny quote from Tayson this week: "You gotta big bum and you weigh a ton." He said this to me when I got on his case about using too much toilet paper when wiping and he said that's how much you use mom. So I told him I have a bigger bum. I learned my lesson with that comment - give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile!
2 comments:
Was that iron suggestion from me, the all knowing mom? ;)
Big bum...that is hilarious. Wow, we could have a whole blog about toilet humor. oh, the possibilities...
Yes you and my sister-in-law both suggested it so I tried it out. Sadly we have a lot of potty humor in our house - "poop" is Claire's favorite word!
Post a Comment