Thursday, March 6, 2008

Technology

It amazes me how much technology is in my kids lives. We have a lot of gadgets in our home because of Todd. I love this picture of Claire. We were trying to get ready for church and she wanted lots of attention, so being the great parents we are Todd gave her his iPhone and she watched a movie sitting on the bed while we finished getting ready. If we are out at a restaurant or anywhere the kids are bored we hand them our cellphones and they play games or watch movies - it's fabulous. The kids can get around on our home computer so well it amazes me and right before we left on our cruise I told Tayson I would take lots of pictures for him while we were gone and he said "are you going to put them on the Internet for us?" It is just so funny to me how different life is for them than it was for me growing up. We couldn't even get my dad to put a radio in the car when I was little so on our long family road trips all we could do was sit on the floor (not in seat belts or car seats of course) and play games like slapping each others wrists. Oh the good old days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LG's fav game to play with the kids is "name that tune" he lets them pick the mp3's from his phone and they see how long it takes for him to figure out which song.

Technology is the BEST..especially for travel...I feel bad for the single mom's out there who don't have the dad gadget thing to help keep them sane.